Introducing Arcadis Gen
Are you interested in joining a start up with bold global ambitions, that already has the backing of, a €3+ billion revenue, 27000+ person organisation operating in over 70 countries, that has deep market sector insights in collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services?
We are creating a new entity focused upon accelerating the investment and development of digital solutions which support the asset lifecycle and will position Arcadis as a digital front runner in the fields of digitized asset management, cities and mobility. Our focus is upon accelerating our ability to bring highly scalable digital propositions quickly and seamlessly to both existing and new Arcadis clients across the globe.
We have a clear vision that will enable us to rapidly scale our existing digital capabilities and innovate based on the identified underserved demand in the market, by creating industry leading products, platforms and solutions. Our strategy to become more digitally focused has already seen the acquisition of two digital asset management companies to build on our existing digital capabilities from the Arcadis technology division, all of which will form the foundations of this new digital entity.
The Opportunity – delivering effective and efficient customer service and support
Customer Support Specialists form an integral part of Arcadis Gen’s customer experience ensuring the impression we leave with our customers is both positive and proactive. The role of Customer Support Specilist resides with our Customer Support team and is pivotal in our ability to build strong effective relationships with our customers.
Customer Support Specilaists are reponsible for providing high quality second customer service and technical support for customers using our technologies, products and solutions. Strong technical and problem solving skills are essential. You will form part of an established but transforming team therefore need to be both proactive and reactive in your approach whilst possessing a drive to learn and develop. High level responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via phone and email
- Troubleshooting high/priority complex incidents and delivering resolutions in accordance with our Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Routing and directing tickets that cannot be resolved to the correct team or expert within Arcadis Gen and our third-party suppliers and partners
- Using and producing Known Error reports, Root Cause Analysis reports, documenting workarounds and Problem Management plans
- Use Service Management tools to track and monitor service desk activity, produce reports and analytics alongside analysing trends and patterns.
Core responsibilities include:
Delivering Technical Resolutions:
Resolving customer enquiries, requests for support and/or information. Implementing first fix where possible using specialist technical expertise within agreed KPI’s and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s). Collaborating with other technical specialists across the Arcadis Gen biosphere. Troubleshooting
Enhancing Customer Experience:
Helping customers use our products and solutions by applying technical expertise and knowledge to deliver timely resolutions. Producing technical knowledge base documentation such as Root Cause Analysis, Resolution articles, Known Error documents and solution articles.
- Resolving high priority complex issues for customers and implementing resolutions in line with SLA’s
- Taking ownership of customer issues and communicating with customers
- Co-ordinating and routing requests to third-line or third-party experts where required. Providing regular updates and communication to customers to ensure they are engaged
- Producing knowledge documentation including Root Cause Analysis, Known Error records, help and solution articles
- Knowledge sharing within the team, providing mentorship and guidance to junior members of the team where applicable.
Key Relationships, Collaborations and Connections
- The primary relationship will be with customers and other members of the second line technical team.
- The role will have a significant level of collaboration with other teams across Arcadis Gen including Delivery (Programme and Project Management), Product & Technology teams and Solutions teams within the Gen biosphere.
What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will have the following essential attributes:
- Proven track record of implementing technical resolutions in a previous technical support role within fast-paced IT organisations
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Able to demonstrate the capability to empathise and build relationships
- 3-5 years proven experience in a second line capacity such as a Technical or Support Specialist role supporting solutions and products in the following areas:
- MS Azure
- Amazon Web Services
- Windows Server and Server deployments
- Cloud storage solutions
- Security knowledge i.e. Microsoft Federated Authentications
- Day-to-Day Management of server environments including Patching, Image Config/Deployment, Server and Storage support
- Microsoft WSUS
- Group Policies / DNS / DHCP / DFS
- Disaster/recovery concepts
- Takes ownership of customer incidents and requests driving them through to completion or resolution
- Ability to write and produce knowledge base documentation and experience of doing so in the past
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Strong work ethic and not afraid to ask questions, be curious about how our customers use our products and solutions plus understand what is important to them
- Willingness to learn and take on board new knowledge, skills and experience
- Self-starter and motivated by delivering high standards of customer service.
Previous experience of working within organisations delivering bespoke or customised solutions within regulated complex industries and sectors would be highly desirable.
Who is Arcadis
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are a multi-billion business that employees 27,000+ people globally. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit: www.arcadis.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on merit and business need.