About our Company
Thomalex is a US based travel technology company established back in 2004 in Miami. For more than a decade we are developing and supporting travel industry.
In our portfolio we have products that are used across six continents with more than a 100 corporations and tens of thousands of users daily using it for booking flight tickets, hotel reservations and car rentals.
We have specialized in API and web service integration with all major Global Distribution Systems (Amadeus, Sabre).
With many years of experience in travel industry and clients all over the world Thomalex can offer you great knowledge in this area. We are offering you to be a part of this growing industry, working on new and existing projects, that includes working with latest technologies, in evolving market, in great working atmosphere with competitive salary.
We are looking for an immediate opening in our office in Belgrade a:
Customer Support Specialist
About the Role
Thomalex main product ResVoyage is an online travel reservation system. It is a B2B product and is being sold as a SaaS solution to the Travel Agencies across the world. This role includes direct contact with our clients (Travel Agencies) and the primary goal is to understand and resolve the issues that clients are experiencing as well as placing on board new ones.
- Manage requests coming from our clients through email, service desk and skype/phone
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues that clients might have using our products
- Setting up and placing onboard new clients
- Help customers in discovering and using product features
- Updating and improving product knowledge base and documentation
- Work closely with other company departments
- Continually improve the knowledge about the system and travel industry
You need to have:
- Bachelor degree in computer science or similar for non-experience candidates
- Technical understanding about the Webservices, XML, APIs, SQL
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work and communicate with other team members
- Basic understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Desire to learn the business
- Experience in Travel Industry
- Knowledge of Amadeus and/or Sabre
- Experience in working as a support specialist
We offer you:
- Great opportunity for self-improvement
- Great working atmosphere
- Free snacks, fruits, drinks, table tennis
- Competitive salary