D365 CE .NET Web Developer
Location of Employment: Blue Center, New Belgrade OR work from home (especially during COVID-19 situation)
What are you looking for?
If it’s a career that offers growth opportunities, an independent work environment, and a dynamic, supportive company with a strong ethical culture -- keep reading. If it’s working with a team that has passion for their work, a good sense of fun, and a strong work-ethic – keep reading. If it’s working in a collaborative environment that encourages and supports growth and change – keep reading. If you would like to continue developing your career as a D365 CE .NET web developer – keep reading.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking individuals with a strong CE background who would be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle. This role is part of a global team working on local and global clients from various industries. We are looking for an individual who has excellent communication skills, with the ability to take initiative.
What we offer
A full-time position as a D365 CE .NET web developer with a competitive salary and benefit package. An exciting work environment with opportunities to work on descriptive and predictive analytics using latest Microsoft tools. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe. Fully funded professional training to equip you to thrive as a developer in multiple roles. Continuous professional development support with guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team.
Who is sa.global
sa.global is the leading global provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations solutions for professional services firms and other project-driven organizations. Our add-on solutions are used by architecture & engineering firms, IT & management consulting firms, and other project-driven businesses to optimize the performance of their organizations. Our team provides support and consulting services to improve efficiencies and streamline operations in order to enable our clients’ businesses to grow. With an experienced team, we are able to participate in a variety of business models focusing on the implementation of a successful Dynamics 365 solution.
What will you do?
- Develop software based on Microsoft Dynamics CE
- Collaborate with our Global support teams
- Assist both functional and technical teams with the design and implementation of the product
- Participate in professional discussions with Developers and Senior Consultants
- Participate in internal projects
- Document your work in a structured and transparent way
- Degree in Information Technologies ETF / FON / MT and similar
- Strong technical knowledge of programming in C# and .NET platform (2+ years)
- Desirable experience in following technologies: Blazor, Azure services (Logic Apps, Cognitive services, AIS…)
- Frontend technologies: HTML/CSS, jQuery, Bootstrap, React / Vue / Angular
- Experience with source control systems (TFS or VSTS)
- Knowledge of business processes ERP related, or some management system will be considered as advantage
- Experience with development of web services (REST and SOAP services, web api)
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Willingness to learn and be challenged
- Excellent written and verbal knowledge of English
Benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Private health insurance for you and your family members
- Flexible working hours / working from home
- Attending team building and company events, paid training certifications and conferences
- Chance for development, challenging professional tasks
- Support in improving your skills and strengths, providing on the job trainings
If you are interested in this challenging position, please send us your CV in English.
Find out more about sa.global.