Optima Apps is delivering high quality IT products and services, which help our clients grow their businesses and improve their efficiency.
Using latest industry standards are our highest priority and implementing agile methods, gives us possibility to quickly answer to all clients needs and adapt quickly to all changes that one project can require.
Our main services are software engineering, consulting, software and system architecture, DB engineering and system administration.
Currently we are expanding the Data Team and we need smart and fun people to join us and take part in projects that will shape up systems in some of the most challenging industries World-Wide.
This is an opportunity to work on systems based on Relational, NonRelational, Data Warehouse as well as near-to-real time data platforms.
For the good start, you will need to have:
- Over 3 years of relevant experience in the field
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Ability to read and write simple, fancy and comprehensive SQL queries
- Ability to read and create ER diagrams
- Good understanding of Business Intelligence, ETL and DWH concepts and implement them using tools such like Talend and/or SSIS
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving approach
- Strong knowledge of SQL and relational database concepts
- Ability to develop and maintain internal or external BI platform to provide our colleagues and customers globally with invaluable tools to effect decision making by providing accurate and relevant information
- Ability to write and modify stored procedures and functions
- Genuine curiosity and constant striving for new skills- Strong dedication to quality
- Flexible and "can do" attitude
- Strong team spirit
- Willingness to learn and develop expertise in areas outside of core comfort zone and learn from experienced members of the team
- Ability to effectively cooperate in an international team and communicate with international customers
What we consider a plus:
- Experience in optimizing existing relations and queries
- Some experience in some of programming languages such as Java, Python, R
- German language familiarity
Your everyday tasks, amongst others, will include:
- Creating documents related to architecture and technical system specifications
- Receiving, analysing and estimating reports and data requirements from the business
- Translating business needs to technical specifications
- Manipulating, aggregating and deriving useful information from data stored across many sources and different databases
What we offer:
- Pleasant and friendly working environment where you will be surrounded by professionals experienced in many different areas, willing to support you in every step of the way and enthusiastic to hear how you solved problems you encountered
- Opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- Working on long-term projects in a stress-free manner
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment, paid sick leave
- Regular working hours, no overtime
- Business travel opportunity (Germany, Austria, Switzerland)
- Cool and relaxed working space in Zvezdara