Seavus Telecom Division has over 20 years of experience in the development and system integration of advanced telecom solutions, a plethora of successful projects, and over 350 experts.
We are looking for a team of 3 DWH developers interested in designing data mart entities and data warehouse.
If you possess:
- Experience in Data Warehouse Development
- Understanding of Data Warehouse design principles
- Good DB management knowledge (Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server)
- Adequate SQL and PL/SQL knowledge
- Proficiency in any ETL tool, Informatica Power Center ETL tool is an advantage
- Good English knowledge
Your role in the team will consist of:
- Work with technical and business requirements: gather and document, understand and review them
- Communicate with different stakeholders, including both technical and business-oriented people
- Logical and physical design of the DWH (let’s light stars and melt snowflakes!)
- Design, implement and optimize ETL/ELT strategies and processes
- Design and implement Data Marts
- Analyze data sources, perform data profiling
- Create Dimensional models for presentation area and E-R/Data Vault for backroom
What we can offer is:
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive working atmosphere
- Remote/Hybrid work
- Private Health Insurance
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefits
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Kompanija je velika, postoji mogućnost učenja i napredovanja. Sve je odlično organizovano.
Tehnologije ponekad mogu biti dosta zastarele, ali to opet zavisi od projekta na kom ste angažovani.
Beograd, Novi Sad, Niš, Kragujevac or remote
Beograd, Novi Sad, Kragujevac or remote
Preporuke se učitavaju...