DWH/BI Developer Team with Telco Experience
Beograd, Novi Sad, Niš, Kragujevac
The Telecom division is looking for a team of experienced DWH/BI Engineers. You will have the opportunity to work for leading telecom operators, to define, analyze and execute reporting and analysis of business requirements.
Skills set you should possess:
- Experience working in the Telecom domain
- 5+ years of working experience as a DWH/BI Engineer
- Experience with DWH architecture
- Strong technical skills in the areas of database design, SQL
- Experience with BI reporting tools (preferably Qlik View/Qlik Sense)
- Google Cloud platform- nice to have
- Working in a very dynamic environment for Data Design &Governance Team,
- Participating in Teams/squads to define and design DataMarts (in Teradata SQL as views) for requested KPI’s
- perform GAP analysis of what is already available in DWH, what should be added by ETL Team
- collaborate with BI Reporting Team
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high-class companies
- Comfortable, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Hybrid/remote work
- Private health insurance
- Permanent employment and competitive salary
- Social and sport benefit
The story behind our company begins back in 1999 with a few people and an idea. Today, we are a multinational company that continuously satisfies customers with services and products in an agile and business-value-first approach.
Seavus has over 900 IT experts worldwide with diverse IT skills that are located in 16 offices in 9 countries. In Serbia, we have four offices, including Belgrade, Novi Sad, Kragujevac, and Nis.
As of December 2020, we became part of ARICOMA Group. By joining forces, we are aiming to work together in the areas where we can support each other in providing our clients with top-level services. Consequently, this will result in expanding our business and creating new professional development opportunities for our employees.
The diverse and inclusive organizational structure is the key to our long-standing business success. We are focused on promoting and providing opportunities for equal employment, gender diversity, work-life balance, corporate ethics, team-based business culture, and a positive working environment.
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Java Software Engineer
Kompanija je velika, postoji mogućnost učenja i napredovanja. Sve je odlično organizovano.
Tehnologije ponekad mogu biti dosta zastarele, ali to opet zavisi od projekta na kom ste angažovani.
Beograd, Kragujevac, Niš, Novi Sad
Rad od kuće
Rad od kuće
Beograd, Kragujevac, Novi Sad
Tvoje mišljenje nam znači!
Anonimno podeli svoje iskustvo i pomozi kandidatima koji se interesuju za ovu kompaniju.
Preporuke se učitavaju...