We are looking for a talented Product-Analytics-focused Data Analyst to join our team.
Leadfeeder is a fast growing international SaaS startup, headquartered in Helsinki. We are on a mission to bring web intelligence into business. Simply put, Leadfeeder helps companies know more about their website visitors, which enables them to convert promising visitors into sales leads.
Currently, Leadfeeder is a buzzing remote international team of 80+ people and more than ten nationalities. We have a strong data-driven and customer-centric culture, and we pride ourselves on our sustainable growth, ambition and resilience.
Are you a self-starter looking to learn and grow as part of a world-class team? We are hiring many key people around the world to strengthen our rapid growth. Join our journey!
What will you be responsible for?
As a Data Analyst you will be joining the Product chapter to own everything related to product analytics. You’ll also interface cross-functional to tackle various analytical challenges. You must reside in Europe, yet the exact location doesn’t matter as Leadfeeder is a remote company.
As a Data Analyst concentrated on product analytics, your tasks would include the following:
- Work alongside the product chapter to develop mission-critical KPI's
- Create dashboards and reports for key areas of the product
- Partner with engineering to create and assess product experiments/testing
- Help growing a culture of measurement and metrics across the company
- Participate in product discovery and quantitative customer research
What it takes to be successful in this role
- Excellent SQL skills
- Good understanding of statistics behind A/B testing and regression analysis
- Experience with BI/Visualization tools like Tableau, Qlik or similar
- Basic understanding of APIs
- Some programming skills (Ruby, Python etc.)
- Good understanding of SaaS metrics
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken
What Leadfeeder can offer
- The chance to work with a very knowledgeable, high-achieving and fun team
- An international and diverse work atmosphere
- The opportunity to work remotely in a fast-paced and results-oriented startup environment
- A competitive salary
Company retreats (we’ve traveled to Finland, Spain, Latvia, Poland, and Greece in the past! Due to the Corona situation this has been paused, but we have every intention to keep doing this twice a year for a week at the time, as soon as traveling restrictions allow it)