Seeking a customer facing Data Analyst based anywhere in Europe to work on supporting our social listening & analytics clients who use our SaaS product listening247®. Aspects of this job include gathering of online posts, managing the creation of training data for AI, processing and data quality checks. This is a full-time engagement with a competitive fee and significant opportunities for innovation, growth, and advancement.
- Having a great fit with the DigitalMR company values
- Familiarity with numbers and some understanding on statistics
- Some experience with scripting in a couple of programming languages
- Familiarity with different market research techniques
- Experience in working with clients (day to day communication, managing expectations)
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work under pressure and with stakeholders across all levels
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Reliable and adaptable to meet changing business needs
- Knowledge of Python and Tableau or Power BI will be considered an advantage
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Working closely with a dynamic team of software engineers to use and improve web-based platforms
- Offering text analytics project support to clients using listening247
- Boolean logic queries for data gathering
- Create client deliverables
- Execute quality checks on data
- Cooperation with other departments (Data Science, Sales) to ensure smooth project delivery
- Track project details and update documents accordingly
- Liaise with clients and partners
- Focus on exceeding client expectations
- Create a good understanding on what will make the client personally successful and by extension the client’s company
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing, agile, and international team passionate about technology and innovation
- Flat structure, no bureaucracy, and lots of autonomy
- Monthly fee based on experience
- Working from home
- 21 days paid vacation
- Annual Bonus
Please send your CV in English electronically.
DigitalMR has cracked the code of unstructured data! It is developing an AI based data analytics platform to help its clients make data driven decisions based on customer behaviour. Its world class team has spent over 6 years in focussed R&D solving some of the most difficult problems around text and image analytics. DigitalMR’s main areas of research include sentiment and semantic analysis in any language, emotions analysis, and image theme and logo detection. DigitalMR is a remote first company and works with blue-chip multinationals such as P&G, Coca Cola, Radley, YPO, Nielsen and many more.
DigitalMR does not discriminate against any person on the basis of their age, disability, gender (or gender reassignment), race, nationality, religion or belief, sexual orientation, or marital status, whether for employment purposes or the establishment of other business relationships (e.g. clients and partners).
Deadline for applications: 10.08.2021.