Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 14x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a Data Analyst who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As Data Analyst, you will be the foundation of the data driven approach to the one of the key company's programme Hyperzones. You will use their expertise to track and report on key Hyperzone performance metrics and KPIs, create and maintain reports and assist all parts of the Hyperzone organisation with data requirements and insights. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Create and maintain reports that support the ongoing Hyperzone Programme
- Support the Hyperzone team with ad hoc analysis that can be actioned upon
- Cleary communicate analysis driven conclusions and learnings
- Go beyond reporting by understanding underlying data sources and processes to problem solve and improve the status quo
- Initiate BI developments that will support Hyperzones
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree (technical or finance university) or relevant experience
- Advanced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, Power point…) with expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience in related data analysis
- Experience with relational databases and SQL would be desirable
- Experience with PowerBI and/or Tableau
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!