Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world's largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we're growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent. Let's change the way the world thinks about money! Join the revolution!
About the role
The data analyst team will work closely with the data engineering team to leverage the company's new data warehouse to help each department make data-driven decisions. As a data analyst, you will work closely with a department (Finance, KI, Product, etc) and be their go-to liaison on anything data related.
- Finding patterns in our data to improve the current product
- Building Dashboards with BI software for senior executive team
- Working with teams inside the company to answer all their data related questions
- 3+ years experience in relevant role
- Experience with big data tools (Hadoop, Presto, Spark, Druid, etc)
- Advanced SQL skills and solid database knowledge
- Good statistical knowledge
- Experience with BI Software (Superset / Tableau / etc)
A strong candidate will also have:
- Familiarity with the crypto trading ecosystem
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Mathematics, Statistics, Information System, Computer Science, Business Analytics, Data Science or relevant field
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.