ShowingTime has been redefining the ways buyers, sellers, agents, and brokers collaborate for more than two decades. Soon to be part of Zillow Group, we are looking for talented people to join our growing global team.
ShowingTime is present in Serbia since 2018 and today we are a team of 27 Developers, Test Engineers, Software Architects, Business & Data Analysts, and UI Designers.
Along with other roles we are now hiring for the position of Data Analyst.
We are looking for Data Analyst to join our USA/Serbia team to work remotely in concert with the company's current Analytics and Engineering departments in the USA. You are expected to work 3PM-11PM local Serbian time during the work week and be able to work on specific holidays, depending on the workload.
In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding new clients by creating maps of data feeds and helping with ongoing maintenance of data-loading processes. Those positioned for success in this role will have experience with:
- SQL and Microsoft SQL (intermediate with a focus on data query/analysis)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Microsoft Excel (advanced)
- Cube and multidimensional analytics (conceptual understanding)
- Analysis Services/Integration Services (conceptual understanding)
- Automation by way of SSIS/SSAS
- Experience with reconciling data and/or analyzing materials to identify problems
- XML, DMQL2, RETS, HTML, CSS, .NET, R, VBA Database design (not immediately necessary but a bonus)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Proficient in Excel. Must have great attention to detail and thoroughness in completing tasks. Project and deadline focused while being accurate and thorough. A degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, Economics, Statistics, or related field is preferred, however, proven commensurate work experience will also be considered. Experience working with real estate data and/or GIS is desirable but not required. Knowledge or interest in the real estate industry a plus.
What we Offer
Dynamic environment in ShowingTime, soon to be a part of Zillow Group, great team atmosphere, general can-do attitude, competitive salary, 10k EUR/year supplemental health insurance (Generali Insurance), and various other perks for your convenience.