WaveAccess is an international results-driven company that provides high-quality custom software development services for hundreds of emerging and established companies globally. By supporting customers with talented software engineers and also vast experience in advanced technologies, WaveAccess builds innovative software solutions while minimizing development risks and costs.
Throughout its 21-year history, the company’s highly skilled specialists have implemented over 500 successful projects for market leaders, ambitious startups, and government institutions.
Currently, we are looking for a Data analyst to make the team even stronger.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficiency in any of the BI tools (MS Power BI, Tableau, Dataiku, etc.)
- Ability to work with relational databases, confident knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics at the level of a graduate of a technical university, knowledge of methods of statistical inference
- Basic knowledge of Python or Java
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Bokeh, Plotly, Matplotlib, etc.)
- Proficiency in software engineering techniques (version control, debugging, refactoring, etc.)
- Advanced Linux user
- Work with multiple data sources: collecting, cleaning, studying, analyzing data
- Engage in visualization of the results obtained: creating diagrams, graphs, dashboards
- Engage in forecasting: studying, developing, testing methods of analysis and forecasting
- Various projects for international clients on modern technology stack
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Regular assessments and salary reviews Read more at wave-access.com