EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
You are curious, persistent, logical, and with a growth mindset – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. You love building data systems and applications to support decision-making. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Data Analytics Engineer with MS Stack or any level above.
- Develop scripts and conduct performance tuning and database design, dimensional analysis, and modelling
- Work with internal and external data providers and subject matter experts to understand data sources and formats
- Advocate for additional data sets and elements to improve delivered data products
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment
- Create custom SQL to query complex data models in the most effective way for the database and the application servers
- Analyze data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries
- 3+ years experience with DW.MS SQL Server
- Expertise in DBMS, e.g., Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL
- Knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL), T-SQL
- Experience with Data Warehousing and ETL and Analytics Tools, e.g., MS tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Knowledge of Data Analytics tools, e.g., PowerBI
- Experience with Agile would be a plus
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level, both spoken and written (B2+)
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program