We are looking for a:
What are we looking for:
- - A passion for data interpretation and a highly numerate capability with great attention to numeric detail and accuracy
- - Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- - Good analytical skills, detail oriented, strong technical skill and willingness to learn
- - SQL proficiency
- - Experience in ETL tooling/concepts
- - Knowledge of Python and/or Java
- - Working experience with cloud technologies, preferably AWS
- - Familiarity with DWH concepts (Redshift)
- As a plus:
- - Working experience with any visualisation tool (QuickSight, Tableau, PowerBI…)
- - Familiarity with big data technology stack (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka)
- - Unix/linux and shell scripting (with sed, awk,…)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Establish and maintain the set of business reporting requirements.
- Research and validation of entity data using appropriate internal and external data sources
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in data systems.
What do we offer?
- - Fully remote work during COVID-19 pandemic
- - Permanent employment
- - Working on complex systems development
- - Opportunity for creative and independent work in an international working environment
- - Personal development plans, mentoring program, trainings, education and certifications
- - Adjustable start of your working day and optimal workload
- - Great colleagues, open, informal and fun atmosphere
- - Private health insurance, paid sick leave
- - From 23 to 30 days of holiday per year, depending of the time spent in the company
- And much more when we get back to office-life!
- - Business travel opportunities
- - Game room for fun
- - Gym for health (BG)
- - Company parties & teambuildings
- - Parking lot for your car (BG)
- - Relocation package if you are moving to Belgrade
Join the magic number!
Deadline for applications: