- In March 2022, Trace One acquired Selerant and its subsidiary Beolink. Since the acquisition, Beolink Doo Belgrade acts as a development hub for both companies, Trace One and Selerant.
- Our combined company has strengthened its global position in the PLM market for consumer-packaged goods (CPG) by reaching more geographies and integrating further solutions and assets to better serve our customers worldwide.
- Together, Trace One and Selerant offer the global leading end-to-end PLM and compliance solutions that transform the CPG industry. With more than 30 years of experience in new product development, packaging and formulation management, we supply a single, collaborative platform for process manufacturers and retailers—from raw ingredient suppliers and boutique brands to global CPG giants and blue-chip retailers.
- We help businesses connect, comply, and create remarkable products that empower consumers and shape the world. Our extending global community of 6,000+ brand owners spans more than 170 countries and produces over $500Bn in revenue each year.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQl Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Selerant PLM and Compliance Solutions
Come Join Selerant/Trace One Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based on a platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
We embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Selerant/Traceone team. Take a glimpse at corporate life in video “What makes you like Trace One so much?“ by clicking on the following link on our LinkedIn page.
Within the Engineering department and the BI & Data Management team, this role consists, in an international and multicultural context, of participating, organizing and planning the design, development and testing of BI products at the heart of our SaaS software platform.
As part of an extended team, you will be liaising with colleagues in Europe.
- You understand the technical and functional requirements of customers
- You create and maintain optimal ETL pipelines, data and data marts
- You define the architecture of the data and data marts
- You develop and maintain dashboards and reports
- You participate in functional meetings and create dashboard mockups
- You automate manual processes for greater scalability and optimization of data delivery
- You work on the quality and reliability of data to ensure the provision of reliable data to our customers
- You provide regular reports to management and analyst
- You use the Agile methodology on a daily basis
- You propose ways to improve in order to optimize the performance, maintainability and costs of solutions
- You participate in the implementation, definition and optimization of the company's methodologies
- You share technical and methodological know-how with team members
- You speak English fluently
- You have more than 5 years of experience in creating data platforms
- You are familiar with Microsoft BI (SQL Server, SSIS)
- You have a solid experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
- Ideally, you are proficient in Python. Knowledge of Data Lake, CI/CD, Machine learning is a plus
- You demonstrate speed of execution in the production of deliverables
- You adapt with ease to new languages and new development methods
- You demonstrate adaptability and creativity to identify appropriate technical solutions
- You are autonomous and rigorous in daily tasks
- You demonstrate curiosity about recent technologies
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
What we offer:
- Great Life/Work balance – because with us life always comes first
- Hybrid work model – feel free to work 4 days a week from your happy place and once a week come join us and practice your table tennis skills in breaks between work
- Yes, you’ve read it right! We have a game room with table tennis and latest gaming consoles
- If you want to check your physical fitness before engaging in some serious table tennis activities, you have private health insurance at your disposal
- We understand that being a morning person is not the universal trait, so we offer flexible start of the day
- In case you want to keep that promise you gave to yourself about starting working out from next Monday, we offer you FitPass card
- Our offices are in Novi Beograd close to the river where you could unwind after working hours
- Yearly team building weekend getaways in our lovely Serbia
- We can promise great learning opportunities in our young but experienced team
We look forward to receiving your application. Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
Beolink, italijanska softverska kompanija, deo je Selerant korporacije, koja je svetski tržišni lider u oblasti softvera. Osnovana je 2007.godine i čine je 25 visokoobrazovanih softverskih stručnjaka koji rade na projektovanju, izradi I distribuciji informacionih sistema I softvera. Kompanija Beolink je učestvovala u mnogim Selerant-ovim PLM softverskim projektima (DevEX), pružajući kontinuiranu podršku svojim korisnicima.
Opšti utisak i preporuka
Balans karijere i privatnog života
Iskustvo o radu
Одличан колектив, нормалан темпо рада, има занимљивих технологија, нема прековременог остајања на раду.
Зависно од пројекта на коме се ради, зна бити напорно због комплексности пројекта.
Prosečna neto plata
QA Specialist 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 3 plate
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 3 plate