Alite International is a knowledge and software consultancy company founded in Sweden. We are represented in 6 countries and are working within Digital Transformation, Digital Innovation and Smart Sourcing.
With us, you will be working with amazing clients, innovative and challenging projects, and highly skilled co-workers.
At Alite International we are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team in Belgrade office.
If you strive to gain experience in a dynamic and team-driven environment and you are a highly motivated and proactive person, this job position is for you.
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Informatics or related field
- Previous experience as a data engineer or in a similar role
- AWS solutions development and implement experience
- Hands-on experience in software coding
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc. is a plus
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- Knowledge of stored procedure writing, query optimization, and indexes
- Knowledge of query troubleshooting and query execution optimization
- Investigating data sources, understanding and documenting data behavior
- Good knowledge of at least one ETL tool
- Modelling and designing DWH
- Designing and developing different kind of reports such as analysis reports, ad hoc and standard reports
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
- Work with stakeholder teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Remaining up to date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your outputs
We offer you:
- Excellent colleagues and a positive atmosphere
- An internationally growing company
- High profile and interesting clients from startups to well established global companies
- The chance to upgrade your knowledge and to work with the latest tools and technologies
- An inspiring working environment in our modern premises.
If you are interested, please send us your CV electronically.
We thank every candidate who applies for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.