We operate in the construction industry, as an engineering company that uses BIM (Building Information Modelling) methodology in our projects. Our main area of expertise is mechanical and electrical installation planning and software development for the industry.
We are always trying to implement new technologies in the constant process of improving our workflow. One of the exciting new technologies we use is 3D laser scanning and digitizing real world data into digital format to create the most accurate models.
With rtech engineering GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Vienna, BIMEXPERTS EOOD in Sofia, and BIMEXPERTS GmbH in Germany, we work on large projects around the world.
We always rely on innovative technologies to achieve the best possible result for the customer. To do that, we need dedicated team players who want to share our culture and visions with enthusiasm and new ideas and set new standards in their work.
For our location in Novi Sad BIMEXPERTS d.o.o, we are searching for: Data Engineer (1 position)
Whether you are highly experienced or just entering the field of Data Engineering, this position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement. If you meet the criteria below, please apply.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from datasets
- Fluent in English, including technical English; ideally skills in German
- Good knowledge in online collaboration tools;
- Confident in handling of MS Office 365 application
- Exceptional ability to analyze and organize raw data
- Great numerical and analytical skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Highly interested in new technologies, especially augmented reality, hardware adjustments (Phones, Tablets) and building automation
- International orientation – we do have employees from different countries and customers all over the world
- Team oriented – we have virtual teams collaborating from different parts of the world using online tools and modern communication tools
- Precision and accuracy, personal and professional integrity
- Working closely with the data science to develop data models and pipelines for research, reporting, and machine learning
- Assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Building data pipelines that clean, transform, and aggregate data from disparate sources
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal data process improvements
- Developing models that can be used to make predictions and answer questions for the overall business
- Creating of new data validation processes and analytical tools
- Co-Development of collaboration tools
- Technical documentation composition
Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
What we offer
- Full-time employment contract - 40 hours a week
- Safe business with prospects
- Interesting projects that use the latest technology
- Ongoing opportunities for training and development
- Working environment characterized by long-term, loyal colleagues, flat hierarchies and an appreciative, warm corporate culture including employee events, team buildings
- Benefit packages such as additional medical insurance, fit pass etc.
- Participation in our research and development projects and acquiring unique knowledge and the most modern achievements of technology and profession
- Work on individual and team development and training programs for both business and interpersonal skills according to employee affinities
If this position arouses your interest, we look forward to your application with a CV, cover letter and availability information, electronically.