We are searching for an experienced Data Engineer to join our newly formed Data Analytics team here at IOHK. You will be working within our Commercial function alongside a fantastic and dedicated team. Your main responsibilities will be for the design, health, and performance of IOHK's key data pipelines.
IOHK is a fully distributed organization and therefore this is a remote position. Due to team distribution we are ideally looking for someone within US or EU timezones.
- Recommend and where appropriate implement ways to improve data reliability, efficiency, and quality.
- Lead architecture design and implementation of next generation BI solutions for decision making and product management.
- Build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using mainly AWS technologies.
- Build and deliver high quality data architecture to support business analysis, data scientists, customer solutions and customer reporting needs.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering).
- 5+ years of relevant experience in data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or business analytics.
- Experience with AWS services, Big Data Technologies and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing