About the position:
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for an independent Data Engineer to join our team!
As a Data engineer, you will front your teams’ data efforts, ensuring all metrics, infrastructure processes and data stream automation are working as intended. You will analyze pressing business questions.
You will work closely with the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs. Also, you will work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in internal data systems.
- Support team in analyzing the game data
- Daily check the new technology POC for a future project
- Write development design for the future project
- Build dashboard for business use-cases or infrastructure monitoring
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data
Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics.
- 2+ years of experience working with SQL in big data environment
- 1+ years of experience in Python / R on any other programming languages
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets
- Experience performing root cause analysis
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured data-sets
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Ability to translate data into business lingo / measurements
- Data driven approach
- Opportunity to do incredible work, crafting gorgeous games with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks