Our Engineering team is architecting an intelligent tool that simplifies lives of thousands of salesmen worldwide.
We're developing scalable, well-designed software that improves companies’ sales. We are looking for engineers to join our integration team and help build an application that shapes sales businesses.
- Design of complex T-SQL stored procedures
- Extraction and transformation from source systems
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of data through analysis, coding, writing clear documentation
- Design, develop and maintain BI solutions
- Create data visualizations and reports
- Communication with other teams to integrate systems
- Recognize and transform our business needs to technical specifications
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or comparable apprenticeship
- 3+ years of experience with developing solutions to automate data integration and data management processes, including ETL and data cleanup
- Experience in working with a variety of SQL or NoSQL database
- Strong knowledge of SQL, preferably MSSQL
- Proficiency with tools such as SSIS, SSRS, Power BI, Tableau
- Experience with test-driven development and continuous delivery is a plus
- English language communication skills
- Experience in supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently and address ad-hoc challenges
- Ability to explain advanced concepts to team members, users, and clients
Our own product – We are developing our own product, from scratch. You can only imagine the sense of pride you feel when your work becomes a part of an application our customers love to use.
Always learning, always improving – Our software engineers go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. The kinds of problems you’ll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department. Even the most experienced engineers in this position will have the opportunity to expand and improve their skill sets in many advanced areas of knowledge.
Top-notch working conditions – Don’t waste time finding parking spots, they are readily available at our modern office space in Dedinje. Use the time you saved to chill on our unbelievable balcony with a view you’ll never forget.
Team-building activities – We believe in fostering relationships between colleagues which is why different activities and events are organized every few weeks. And yeah, beer helps. Dogma brewery takes care of us.
Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity, and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are growing fast and you will be at the centre of it all.
Benefits & compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package that meets the needs of our employees and our business model.
Awesome customers – We serve and partner with leading, global sales companies.