We are Engineers, Software Engineers, by name and by profession. With over 200 software solutions concepted and developed from scratch and an average of 15 years experience behind senior team, Engineers are both a software engineering company and a consulting company for software engineering. Engineers mission is to secure their clients digital product investments by producing high quality products that are fast, secure, scalable and modular.
Our incredibly high caliber team is focused on building a great product our users love. We’re looking to add a passionate, skilled, friendly Data Science Engineer who is looking to invest their time and energy in the right company. We hire for passion, work ethic, and attitude. Everything else can be learned.
We're looking for a full time Data Science Engineer that fits the following:
- At least 4+ years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, and you have an advanced degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field.
- Experiences in statistical and data mining techniques
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
- Extremely adept using statistical computer languages to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Well versed in working with and creating data architectures.
- Interest and knowledge in a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Experience with Azure, AWS and Google AI and ML services
Deadline for applications: 20.09.2021.