JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com.
DATA SCIENTIST (M/F)
Open positions located in our Belgrade or Novi Sad, Serbia office.
Overview of Job Function:
Data Scientists are subject matter experts in the extraction, connection, accessibility, and quality of business data. This role is part of a team who takes in data and transforms it into meaningful information that can help JAGGAER make decisions.
Emphasis for this role is technical; creating access to business data repositories and creating queries / extracts to enable data analysts and other stakeholders to identify useful business information. Writing code such as SQL and/or Python, utilizing RDBMS and data warehouse functionality to organize and quality check data, and similar work to connect data sources together and unlock valuable business information.
This role reports into Global Enablement, JAGGAER’s global learning & development organization. The ideal candidate will understand concepts related to learning & development, performance management, and coaching. The work produced by this role will be directly connected to helping our customers, employees, and partners succeed and an appreciation for these concepts will assist greatly in the design and creation of data integrations and queries
Your Main Tasks:
- Identify requirements then implement (or define the requirements if not permitted to implement) for connecting multiple data sources and enabling cross-dataset query capability.
- Collect data from multiple internal systems based upon requirements gathered by analyzing business goals or as requested by stakeholders.
- Transferring data into a new format to make it more appropriate for analysis.
- Create new, experimental frameworks to collect and organize data.
- Build tools to automate data collection.
- Search through large data sets for usable information, including the creation of tools enabling business users to search.
- Correlating similar data to find actionable results
- Decompose data analysis requests into actionable projects.
- Directly support the Global Enablement organization by building a sustainable infrastructure and processes to collect, interpret, and present data that evaluates the affect of business actions (e.g. training) upon business results.
- Support the JAGGAER Data Lake initiative with as requested
- Minimum 3 years with databases, query tools, PowerBI, PowerQuery, SQL
- Preferred candidate has experience with Python, R, or similar languages.
- Minimum 3 years with creating connections between data sources (e.g. Oracle RDBMS, Microsoft Access) including SaaS (e.g. Salesforce.com, Cornerstone On-Demand) enabling query tools to query across data sources.
- Experience with enterprise learning & development organizations.
- Education: University degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
- Excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal skills
- Experience using MS Office and collaborative tools (e.g. Word, PPT, Excel, Teams, SharePoint)
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills; creativity in problem solving and business need solutions
- Strong presentation skills in both creation and delivery
- A team player with ability to take personal ownership for deliverables and timelines
- Self-motivated and organized; ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Proficiency in BI / visualization software (e.g. Tableau, Looker) preferred
- Familiarity with statistics and probability.
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities and a young and motivated team
- Private Health Insurance ,FitPass, etc
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!