As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
We are looking for a Growth Data Scientist who is innovative, highly-motivated, proactive and most of all, has a proven track record of success implementing growth analytics.
For this role, you will be part of a team that builds cutting-edge trading products in the cryptocurrency industry. You will be responsible for transforming data and generating actionable insights into our customer behavior and measuring the performance of Kraken’s growth.
You will collaborate and lead projects with product management, engineering, marketing, and growth teams. You will transform data from complex systems, generate performance metrics, and share the results with stakeholders at all levels of the company.
Great benefits, amazing perks, remote work, stock incentives, and a flexible PTO policy make Kraken a great place to work.
This is a fully remote role, we will consider applicants based in North America, South America and Europe.
- Assess growth efforts across the organization by partnering with product, engineering, marketing, finance and other relevant stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and answer the most important questions
- Evaluate performance of push, email, in-app messaging and paid media for acquisition and retargeting efforts, subscription, feature and content-led marketing through analysis of A/B test results and funnel analysis
- Drive cross functional analytic projects from beginning to end: build relationships with partner teams, frame and structure questions, collect and analyze data, summarize and present key insights in support of decision making
- Develop, train, and deploy ML models serving predictions and automating business processes
- Lead and develop analytics to track performance of marketing campaigns from pre-launch to post-launch, including forecasting, tracking KPIs across all marketing channels and performing deep dive analyses to gain insights to optimize performance
- Identify subscription growth and retention opportunities through market attribution modeling and customer segmentation
- Communicate key results with self-serve tools (dashboards, analytics tools) for leadership and product management.
- Perform churn, retention and acquisition analyses across growth marketing initiatives using tools such as SQL, Python, and Tableau
- Contribute to both the design of tests as well as the engineering of automated data pipelines using Airflow to power the measurement and performance of onboarding and retention tests
- PhD or Masters degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Economics, Math or a related technical field
- 5+ years industry experience in growth data science or analytics
- A consistent track record of performing data analysis using Python, R, and/or SQL
- Experience using statistics and predictive analytics to solve complex business problems
- The versatility and willingness to learn new technologies on the job
- The ability to clearly communicate complex results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Familiarity with other data tools such as Druid, Hadoop, Tableau, Superset is a plus
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Kraken je platforma koja je od strane nezavisnih medija konstantno ocenjivana kao najbolja i najsigurnija platforma za razmenu bitkoina. Sa seištem u San Francisku, Kraken je najveća kompanija za razmenu bitkoina u području eura. Krakenovi klijenti takođe trguju sa USD, CAD, ETH, XRP, LTC i mnogim drugim digitalnim valutama.