We believe that every author should have an equal chance to succeed. Therefore, our mission is to discover hidden talent and turn them into globally successful authors.
Inkitt is our self-publishing platform where anyone can upload and share their stories for free. We analyze our users' reading behavior with a unique algorithm to identify potential bestsellers , which we then license for our Galatea app. When licensed and published on Galatea, we adapt the stories for our Galatea app and enhance the author's vision by adding vibrations and sound to turn their stories into immersive experiences for our users. Currently, our most successful author is Sapir Englard, a twenty-year-old author from Israel who uploaded her story to Inkitt in 2018. Now, her story is selling faster than Harry Potter did in the same period of time! > Check out Inkitt on Euronews here!
At present, we are a team of seventy passionate, dedicated, and hard-working entrepreneurs, engineers and artists. Our mission, high-performing culture, and a strong user-obsession convinced Investors of Google, Spotify, and Uber. Inkitt also attracted experienced talents from DeliveryHero, n26, and Glovo. Join us, too, and help us build the Disney of the 21st Century!
- You will play a crucial role in getting insights from data in order to improve the experience of our users.
- You are going to create dashboards for marketing and product managers using advanced SQL.
- You are going to communicate with stakeholders as well as developers to get through the details of projects.
- Aggregation and validation of data (data cleansing), optimizing data workflows
- Excellent knowledge of SQL in terms of: Window functions, indexing, writing code in an optimal way, track record of debugging and testing your results, ability to clearly understand the outcomes.
- Data visualisation skills and ability to tell a story from data.
- Experience in using ideally plotly/Dash/Redash (which we use for our dashboards)
- Attention to details, ability to dig deep, strong focus on finishing projects & getting things done
High level of autonomy
- Basic statistics
- Nice to Have: Experience with PostgreSQL or Amazon Redshift
- Nice to Have: Good knowledge of Python (getting data from API, ETL in pandas/numpy/Jupyter)
- Nice to Have: Experience with Adjust, Facebook Analytics, Google Analytics
- We are very happy to have you onboard based on a remote-working contract. Please keep in mind that our time-zone is CET/Berlin and the closer you are to us, the more balanced the collaboration will be.
What we offer:
- A flat hierarchy in a fast working environment
- Regular team events, free fruit and dinner in the office
- German language classes, Mental Wellness Program, Yoga, Pilates, Fitness & Cardio classes
- Sponsored cross-functional lunches and city-exploring events
- A flexible working policy and pat a pup time - we are a dog-friendly office
- An unlimited budget for books and unlimited credits for our Galatea App
- ·Weekly All-hands meetings and updates
- A very well-located office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
Does this sound like somewhere where you can make a lasting, positive impact? Then, apply now! We are looking forward to speaking with you!