Two Desperados is a mobile game development studio, based in Belgrade. We are a tightly connected team of professionals working on amazing products used by more than 30 million players around the world. If you join our team you will have an opportunity to watch first row how creating, developing and delivering of a #1 marble shooter games Woka Woka and Viola’s is done!
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join Two Desperados AI team and play a key role in our product development. Working with our team you will get the chance to use cutting-edge technology in providing analytics, reporting, innovative data science solutions. You will work closely with stakeholders across the organization in project planning to create best analytics and technology support. Creating ML models and AI will enable us to maximize performance of our games and automate processes within the company.
Here’s what you will be doing:
- Delivery of data science products and machine learning models that directly impact player experience, LTV, retention, engagement and progression.
- Doing research and create forecasts models and estimates to support business decisions and development of products
- Collaborates with business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools.
- Analyze, synthesize and interpret players data to identify trends, develop insights, and inform decision makers.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Timely and adequate data entry in order to maintain the work of all engaged sectors.
- Leads innovation through exploration, benchmarking, making recommendations, and implementing big data technologies for platforms.
- Improve our data science practice by identifying novel AI techniques and technical approaches.
Desired skills and experiences:
- BSc in a related field (MSc or PhD is a plus) from Electrotechnical or Mathematical Faculty, Faculty of Technical Sciences.
- 2-3 years of experience in a data-driven environment (predictive modeling, machine learning and statistics).
- English language proficiency level.
- Experience with cloud service providers like Google Cloud Platform, AWS.
- Experience in the design, optimization, and support of big-data ecosystems.
- Experience with data science tools like BI tools, ETL tools, BigData technologies, ML frameworks (Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Spark, PyTorch).
- Experience working with BigQuery, Amazon RedShift.
- Process oriented with great documentation skills.
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- Experience in statistical methodologies and data analysis techniques.
- Ability to produce clear reports and data visualizations.
- Experience with Python (e.g. pandas, scikit-learn, XGBoost, matplotlib, seaborn).
- Experience with Jupyter Lab/Notebook.
- Experience with creating dashboards.
It would be a strong plus if you would have:
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AirFlow.
- Experience with Java and R programming languages.
What you’ll learn in this role:
- Learn about the industry trends and benchmarks.
We are committed to developing and nurturing great teams, believing they drive creation of amazing games. We are dedicated to moving boundaries of entertainment. Join our team as we are entering exciting growth times. Send your CV and support us in creating entertaining moments and memorable experiences for millions of our players worldwide!