Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec doo is looking for an experienced and highly analytical Data Team Manager.
We are looking for an experienced Data Manager to oversee the development and use of data systems. You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy and accuracy
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing
- Support others in the daily use of data systems
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover way of enhancing them
- Troubleshoot data related problems and authorize maintenance or modification
- Organize and track daily activities for the team
- Create reports to track progress of the team (KPIs and Scorecard)
- Proven experience as data manager
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- An analytical mindset with problem solving skill
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Belgrade (during COVID-19 we work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
Working location: Belgrade
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.