EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We are looking for a talented Data Visualization Engineer to extend our team of professionals who can help our customers achieving their digital transformation through data in variety of industries. We are passionate about delivering value from data and are searching for people with the same mindset to join our team!
- Designing and implementing production-ready data solutions using classic data technologies and tools (BI platforms, Databases, ETL/ELT technology & tools, etc.) or modern cloud data technologies/components
- Work with product and engineering teams to understand requirements, evaluate new features and architecture to help drive decisions
- Maintain collaborative partnerships with architects and key individuals within other functional groups
- Perform detailed analysis of business problems and technical environments and use this in designing high-quality technical solutions
- Actively participate in code review and testing of solutions to ensure it meets best practice specifications
- Support a high-performance engineering culture
- Write project documentation
- At least 3+ years of experience in working in data domain on data and analytical projects
- Good knowledge of Data Analytics, Data Visualization concepts. Practical experience with at least one database platform and one BI platform (Internal POC / project or external engagement)
- General experience in developing solutions with Data Analytics & Visualization technologies both: using classic BI tools and modern Cloud Data components
- Good knowledge of Databases (SQL optimization, Relations, Stored Procedures, Transactions, Isolation Levels, etc.)
- Expected experience working with at least one Relational Database (RDBMS: MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Understanding of storage layer, data formats, batch integration
- Understanding of Data Platform concepts (Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Delta Lake/Lakehouse). General understanding of Landing, Staging area. Data Cleansing
- Basic understanding of Data Governance aspects (Data Ownership, Data Privacy, Data Lineage, etc.)
- Good understanding of Data Security (object/system level grants, etc.)
- Proved skills in data solutions troubleshooting, monitoring, support, and bottleneck problem analysis
- Motivated, independent, efficient, and able to work under pressure with setting priorities
- English proficiency
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program