Founded in 2009, Holland Mountain has for over the last decade been the leading European consulting firm delivering operational improvements and maximising efficiency in the private equity, private debt, real estate and infrastructure sectors. In 2018 Holland Mountain acquired a Data Analytics company and focussed on developing a Data Platform using intelligent automation to accelerate the provision of Data Analytics to clients with the private capital space. Our team of Data Scientists combined with Holland Mountain’s Private Capital Experts is at the forefront of Private Capital technology innovation, enabling our clients to achieve ‘one source of truth’ and delivering best-in-class reporting and visualisation results within 4 – 6 weeks.
About the role and team:
You will be joining a team of data architects, developers, data analysts and consultants to deliver custom data warehousing solutions to private capital clients.
As well as having excellent SQL skills, you will also have a solid background in designing and building data warehouse and/or business intelligence solutions. This can be gained in any industry – knowledge of financial services is preferable.
Candidates with experience of working in a client-facing environment and/or developing solutions to customer requirements will be at an advantage.
Key Responsibilities & Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of experience of building enterprise data warehouses
- Solid understanding of data warehouse methodologies and technologies (Microsoft is preferred)
- Delivering projects for clients to meet business requirements, through technical solutions
- Experience of business intelligence / data warehouse technologies (SSAS and SSIS)
- Knowledge / experience of C# and Python is desirable, although not essential