The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring a
Our Advanced Infrastructure Services team is looking for a new colleague in the position of Database Administrator.
What will you do
- Manage core data base services of large banking clients;
- Manage security, authentication, capacity planning, performance monitoring, database tuning and troubleshooting client DB solutions and services;
- Manage tasks like Database Backup and Recovery, DB consistency, Disaster Recover DB dates;
- Planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, troubleshooting, as well as backup and data recovery;
- Manage the client relationship from a service quality and operations perspective and ensure deliveries according to its service level agreements at minimum;
- Work in close proximity with the client’s technical teams and DB administrators;
- Understand both the business and technical aspects of working with the client; ;
- Provide weekly/monthly client reports on service requests and issues;
- Hold weekly/monthly meetings with the client both in person and by conference call;
- Help define and improve client SLAs;
- You have minimum 3 years of experience as Database Administrator (MS SQL and Oracle)
- You have knowledge of various core banking systems, procedures, database design
- You have a high level of knowledge of Microsoft, Oracle databases and technologies
- You hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other equivalent
- You have advanced level of knowledge of English allowing fluent communication, making presentations, preparing complex written statements and documents associated with performed tasks
- You are client oriented
- You have the ability to work well with people, strong communications skills, ability to quickly establish good working relationships
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and a manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance, bonus scheme, trainings, casual dress code, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.