We are Software Development Company acting as the regional software services company within UNIQA International. As the leading insurance company in Austria and one of the largest insurance groups in Central and Eastern Europe, UNIQA operates in 18 European countries providing safety in a changing world.
Eight years ago sTECH was formed to render software development services and offer complete IT solutions to UNIQA companies both at the regional and Group level. We have passed a long way since the beginning and we take great pride in our successes. We moved to new corporate headquarters - more space, natural light, modern design, exclusive location and our new Rest Area are just some of the benefits our new office space offers. With our new management with long worldwide experience, newly organized business development teams and in modern premises, we continue to build the story of success!
We are providing you with an opportunity to be a part of our continuous success by joining us on the position of
What You Will Be Doing?
- Responsible for all activities and service related to the application in your team
- Ensuring operational efficiency and developing plans and schedules within the team according to the scope and types of work to be done
Assigning tasks based on team plans, evaluate and set deadlines for execution, and monitor task accomplishment
Managing user requests: Accept, return for additional clarification, and complete requests
Ensuring smooth collaboration within the team, with other departments and clients whenever necessary
Collaborating with engaged external experts on sector projects
Ensuring that development activities are conducted in accordance with established standards and objectives
Constantly working on acquiring and transferring knowledge
Informing the immediate superior of critical cases that may affect the development of the project
Collaborating on joint projects with other members of the UNIQA Group
Recommend and implement emerging database technologies
Be available for on-call support as needed.
What Do You Need for the Position?
We are looking for a talented and dedicated Database Administrator, with Bachelor degree in technical engineering or an equivalent combination of formal and informal education, training, and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Strong customer-oriented skills.
- 3+ years of experience with SQL Server and Transact SQL
- Advanced knowledge of database integrity, security, backup, recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modelling
- Experience in Microsoft technologies and knowledge of scripting
- Experience in IT of an insurance company is considered as an advantage
- Familiar with programming languages API
- Experience building and maintaining Data Warehousing is an advantage
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills and attention to details
What's In It for You?
- We are proud of a transparent, truthful, and sincere approach and of our genuinely strong team spirit.
- Our company is a place where you can easily feel the contribution of your dedicated work to achieving long-term corporate goals
- Benefits: insurance package; rewarding model based on KPI measuring; personal development programs and trainings; free coffee and tea; team activities & team buildings etc.
If you want to give your career a new shape within one of the leading insurance groups in Europe, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
If you want to find out more about the company, visit our website www.uniqa-stech.com or our Social Media accounts. You can always contact us personally for any further information regarding the position on the following email: email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.