Database Systems Expert
As one of the region’s largest telecommunications infrastructure services provider, CETIN Group drives digital transformation by providing cutting edge telecommunications infrastructure solutions.
The CETIN Group means four infrastructure operators – CETIN Bulgaria, CETIN Hungary, CETIN Serbia and CETIN in the Czech Republic with approximately 3000 employees. With the organization we are constantly working on improving and managing technology demands, our focus is to deploy the best in class telco infrastructure and meet challenging market demands.
CETIN Serbia is a provider of fixed and mobile infrastructure services to telco operators, internet service providers and other companies in the Serbian and regional market and was founded in 2020 after undergoing a legal separation from Telenor Serbia.
We work with highly skilled, highly motivated, world class experts.
Join CETIN and be part of this team!
- 2+ years of experience in Oracle/MSSQL database administration.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL/mysql or other database technologies will be considered as advantage.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to changes.
- Fluent in English.
- Good communication skills on all levels and across cultures and disciplines.
- Willingness to travel mainly in Europe.
- University degree in IT, Telecommunication, Engineering or similar.
- Deploy and maintain database infrastructure.
- Support database systems to ensure high availability and security.
- Analyse and help resolving application or other related issues and recommend solution.
- Provide access to data, control and monitor user access.
- Lead database backup and recovery processes, data replication support and archiving.
- Support development and implementation of applications.
- Organize and perform database patching, upgrades and migrations.
- Participate in cross-team projects.
- Providing on-call support out of working hours.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
- Open working space and flexible working hours
- Training and development programs
- 25 days paid holiday leave per annum
- Laptop, mobile phone and tariff package in line with company policy
- Private health insurance
- Recreation or health program
- Participation in annual bonus system
- Competitive terms and conditions
Please send your CV and motivation letter in English.