EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
Currently we are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic Delivery Manager to join our team in Serbia.
Manage the implementation and configuration of various systems and solutions. Engage with the client in discussions of the business situation and strategy. Work with the business users for defining the project scope and timelines. Formulate and execute project plans, and manage cross-functional, distributed project teams across multiple geographies, solution practices and business domains
Drive a profitable engagement where a mid- or high-scale solution or a portfolio/eco-system of a smaller ones for the client works and brings business value; it works with minimal customer push or escalations; the solution is reliable and scalable itself (proven architecture used); the solution is delivered in time and within defined quality metrics; any post-deployment issue has one stable fix
Self-motivated, pro-active individual, comfortable working in fast paced environment. Ability to drive a project from concept to delivery
- 8+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 3+ years in IT project management
- BS ME/EE/CE degree or equivalent
- Being a self-starter with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership
- Prior experience in leading a technical team to deliver quality software implementations
- Experience in designing and implementing large distributed, scalable, reliable and highly-available solutions proven experience in architecture combined with strong OO design skills, understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle
- Excellent project management experience: planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management
- Extensive experience in managing projects with at least 10-12 month duration
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Ability to manage the cross functional team consisting of developers, vendors, and business users
- Experience with issue resolution across multiple locations and businesses
- Demonstrated skill in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members
- Ability to engage with the client in technology discussions
- Experience in the design and implementation of continuous integration and delivery setups
- Strong ability to learn new technologies in a short time
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial, high speed, high growth corporate environment
- Diverse multicultural, multi-functional, and multilingual work environment
- Opportunities for personal and career growth in a progressive industry
- Global scope, international projects
- Widespread training and development opportunities
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Competitive salary and various benefits
- Sport and social teams support, recreation area, advanced CSR programs.
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM) has leveraged its advanced software engineering heritage to become the foremost global digital transformation services provider – leading the industry in digital and physical product development and digital platform engineering services. Through its innovative strategy; integrated advisory, consulting and design capabilities; and unique ‘Engineering DNA,’ EPAM’s globally deployed hybrid teams help make the future real for clients and communities around the world by powering better enterprise, education and health platforms that connect people, optimize experiences, and improve people’s lives. In 2021, EPAM was added to the S&P 500 and included among the list of Forbes Global 2000 companies.
Selected by Newsweek as a 2021 Most Loved Workplace, EPAM’s global multi-disciplinary teams serve customers in more than 45 countries across five continents. As a recognized leader, EPAM is listed among the top 15 companies in Information Technology Services on the Fortune 1000 and ranked as the top IT services company on Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for the last three consecutive years. EPAM is also listed among Ad Age’s top 25 World’s Largest Agency Companies for three consecutive years, and Consulting Magazine named EPAM Continuum a top 20 Fastest-Growing Firm. Learn more at www.epam.com.
Online Libraries Access
English Language Courses
Technical and Soft Skill Development
Employee Purchase Program for Apple Devices
Telecommuting/Working From Home
Microsoft’s Software Assurance Home Use Program
Internal Mobility Program
Global Travel Medical and Accident Insurance
EPAM Referral Program