The group Asseco SEE is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are hiring
As a Delphi Developer in our Banking Team, you will be involved in developing, maintaining, documenting and testing software Core Banking Software applications. You will analyze business requirements and translate them into technical specifications of new or already developed systems.
- You have knowledge of OOP languages as well as database technologies (SQL)
- You want to learn Delphi (your knowledge of Delphi will be considered as advantage)
- You ideally have ability to read and understand other people’s code
- You hold College or University degree/final year of studies in Computer Science or Information Technology
- You are intermediate in English
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to solve complex problems.
- You are a good team player
- You are open to acquiring new skills and competencies, as well as improving existing
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, free gym, casual dress code, trainings, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties . Please do not submit additional documents . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.