Overview of Job Function:
The pre-sales engineers are Subject Matter Experts in JAGGAER’s Source to Pay solutions. This role will initially focus on maturing sales enablement assets leveraged by sales teams across the globe. In terms of career growth, there is an expectation for the candidate to mature into a client engagement role, delivering remote presentations and demonstrations to JAGGAER clients and prospects around the world.
This position will be an excellent career move for anyone working within Procurement that would like to grow into a Software Sales or Consulting role. Equally, candidates in a Business Analyst position with some procurement background knowledge who are keen to mature into a Software Sales or Consulting position should find this opportunity exciting, as you will have an opportunity to evolve your value messaging and sales orientated consulting skills.
Your Main Tasks:3
- Understand the entire “JAGGAER One” platform and become a subject matter expert in the Source to Pay software solutions
- You will be supporting JAGGAER Pre-Sales Consultants (aka Value Engineers) and Account Executives by maturing best class sales enablement assets such as Value Propositions, Customer Success Case Studies, Best Practice, Competitive Intel and Differentiators, Software Demonstration Assets, Solution Videos, Training/Enablement/On-boarding material among other SME and thought leadership material and assets.
- Support in prepare compelling demonstrations of JAGGAER software solutions that will be leveraged in our sales engagements.
- Assist in delivering remote demonstrations and presentations to JAGGAER’s global clients and prospects.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (e.g. Account Managers, Professional Services, Product Management, and Marketing) to manage and improve the content and configure appropriate solutions relevant to industry verticals and specific client scenarios
- Work collaboratively on cross functional teams to continually provide feedback on ways JAGGAER can improve product functionality as well as improve sales content, demo content and messaging
- Engage with customers to gather business and technical requirements, determine business needs and architect appropriate solutions
- Utilizing advanced knowledge of customer business needs, engineering and manufacturing processes, industry best practices and competitive
- Experience in the Procurement sector, either in a software company or within the procurement department of a company
- Experience with procurement software
- A good understanding of Supplier Management, Sourcing, Contract Management, Category Management, eProcurement, Invoicing and Accounts Payable.
- Desire to further your knowledge about the Supply Management, Spend Management, Supply Chain, Procurement disciplines enabled by JAGGAER
- Education: university degree in Engineering, Computer science or Business
- Has passion for technology and interest to know how a technology/software could be adapt (configuration) to the different processes and market/client scenarios
- A team player with the ability to take personal ownership for deliverables and timelines
- Excellent command of English and MS Office (Word, PPT, Xls, etc)
- Ability to support multiple projects and tasks
- Technical experience in IT, Supply Management, Spend Management, or Procurement (e.g. technical background as it relates to configuration, development and/or system integration experience)
- First experience in working with customers
- Excellent communication skills to effectively communicate business and technical concepts clearly & effectively through meetings, presentations and demos
- A positive and fun work environment in a young and motivated team
- Competitive salary, career plan
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture, trainings, and development
- Private health insurance, FitPass, summer and winter parties, vouchers for the most diligent employees, gifts for New Year, flexible working hours, various work-life balance benefits and much more
Apply now and be part of our success!
* Prior to an offer of employment your name will be checked against regulatory and law enforcement lists of individuals who are restricted parties under applicable law and regulations. Your data will be processed and stored in JAGGAER systems hosted in the Netherlands and/or Belgium for purposes of these required screening activities. All data will be deleted after three months.