Desktop User Support
Numbrs is reshaping the future of the workplace. We are a fully remote company, at which every employee is free to live and work wherever they want.
Numbrs was founded with the vision to revolutionise banking. Therefore from day one Numbrs has always been a technology company, which is driven by a strong entrepreneurial spirit and the urge to innovate. We live and embrace technology.
At Numbrs, our engineers don’t just develop things – we have an impact. We change the way how people are managing their finances by building the best products and services for our users.
Numbrs engineers are innovators, problem-solvers, and hard-workers who are building solutions in big data, mobile technology and much more. We look for professional, highly skilled engineers who evolve, adapt to change and thrive in a fast-paced, value-driven environment.
Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
Work across a broad range of technologies to support incidents, problems and requests.
Responsible for answering IT requests, explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms, and providing advice and guidance to colleagues.
Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation.
Manage all company's devices and equipments (hardware, software and connectivity) incidents through to resolution.
Manage and support configuration and installation of company's laptops, desktops, mobile devices, and various equipments to include, but not limited to, patch updates, and hardware replacements.
- 2+ years experience of relevant work experience, ideally in a startup environment
- Solid understanding of Linux, OS X and Windows, experience with Multimedia Technologies is a plus
- Experience with a programming/scripting language is a plus.
- Outgoing, open-minded and communicative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and German (at least level B2)
- Working experience in international environment that proves high resilience and flexibility
- Exceptional organizational talent, able to set priorities and work under pressure
- High-quality standards for every work output and internally motivated by quality result
- Very deadline sensitive and fast to escalate possible bottlenecks
- Straight forward communication skills
- Reliable and independent worker
- Quick to learn and fast to adapt to changing environments
- Versatile and eager to tackle new problems with a can-do attitude
- excellent organisation skills
- Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in any upcoming field
- Detail-oriented and personal interest in increasing the employee’s well-being
- Friendly and open attitude with a smile for everyone and every day
- Leads by example and views no task as “too small”