Located in: Belgrade, Serbia
Introducing Arcadis Gen
Are you interested in joining a start up with bold global ambitions, that already has the backing of, a €3+ billion revenue, 27000+ person organisation operating in over 70 countries, that has deep market sector insights in collective design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services?
We are creating a new entity focused upon accelerating the investment and development of digital solutions which support the asset lifecycle and will position Arcadis as a digital front runner in the fields of digitized asset management, cities and mobility. Our focus is upon accelerating our ability to bring highly scalable digital propositions quickly and seamlessly to both existing and new Arcadis clients across the globe.
We have a clear vision that will enable us to rapidly scale our existing digital capabilities and innovate based on the identified underserved demand in the market, by creating industry leading products, platforms and solutions. Our strategy to become more digitally focused has already seen the acquisition of two digital asset management companies to build on our existing digital capabilities from the Arcadis technology division, all of which will form the foundations of this new digital entity.
1. The Opportunity
become the key interface between the customer and Arcadis Gen, providing both first class technical support and customer service, specific to DevOps
The primary focus of the role is providing first line support to a high profile and important customer. Emphasis will be on providing a high standard of customer service in a timely and responsive manner. The Support Analyst will work closely with our technical and DevOps teams to ensure the customer benefits from a high standard of service desk support. This will involve receiving and handling customer calls and enquiries. It will be vital to capture as much information to provide a “first fix” where possible performing effective triage and diagnostic activities to achieve this. In instances where a first fix cannot be achieved, the role will act as a vital interface between the customer and other technical teams within Arcadis Gen, by helping to coordinate second and third-line support activities, taking ownership of an incident throughout. In the first instance, the role will predominantly focus on supporting DevOps activities however there is significant opportunity for progression within the organisation working with a variety of different technologies, solutions and products.
Core responsibilities include:
- Incident management: you can diagnose and prioritise incidents, investigating their causes and finding resolutions ensuring that contractual SLAs are adhered to whilst simultaneously providing a consistent standard of delivery, problem solving, and troubleshooting of 1st line issues that are raised.
- Asset and configuration management: you can maintain secure configuration and accurate information, controlling assets in one or more significant areas, and verifying location and state of assets.
- Change management: you can analyse and assess impact and develop and document change requests. You can implement changes based on requests for change.
- Continual service improvement: You can identify process optimisation opportunities with guidance and contribute to the implementation of proposed solutions.
- Ownership and initiative: you can own an issue until a new owner has been found or the problem has been mitigated or resolved.
- Problem management: you can initiate and monitor actions to investigate patterns and trends to resolve problems, including consulting specialists where required. You can determine the appropriate remedy and assist with implementation of it as well as preventative measures.
- Customer & service focus: your priority is to ensure the customer experiences optimal support; you act as their voice within the organisation advocating for their needs throughout the support process.
- Technical focus: you can use management system software and tools. You have knowledge of logical schemata to investigate problems, collect performance statistics and create reports. You can carry out routine configuration, installation and reconfiguration of environments and related products. You can optimise performance and forecast resource needs.
- Technical understanding: you understand core technical concepts related to the role and can apply them with guidance.
2. Key Deliverables
- Managing incoming calls and customer service enquiries
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Prepare service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
3. Key Relationships, Collaborations and Connections
- This role will report into the Customer Support Transformation Lead and will be part of a Customer Support team spread across Serbia, Dubai and the UK.
- It will collaborate closely across the Arcadis Gen biosphere, most closely connecting with:
- Industry Solutions
- Customer Success
- Product teams
- Technology teams
- Arcadis core delivery teams.
4. What We Are Looking For
The ideal candidate will enjoy building customer centric relationships and most importantly has a passion for delivering an exceptional service for our customers. They will be self motivated, proactive and keen to learn new skills.
Beyond that we are looking for someone who possesses:
- Experience with the following technologies:
- DevOps support
- Linux administration
- Maximo and Maximo architecture
- 2-5 years’ experience of providing support services in Service Desk/Support Analyst role delivering 24x7 support coverage for both enterprise and self-service cloud solutions
- Excellent customer service skills with a passion for problem solving
- Experience working with global technical support teams
- Previous experience of asset and configuration management specifically environment management
- Cross cultural sensitivity, ensuring that the principles of inclusion and accessibility are embedded in all customer support interactions
- Strong spoken and written language skills for working with high-value customers and publishing documentation, especially in explaining technical terms in a way that non-technical individuals can understand
- Adaptability, as you will need to consistently demonstrate flexibility and the ability to shift your troubleshooting approach to align with the customer
- Tenacity, as you will often need to find creative solutions for customers who need fast results.
5. Who Are We?
At Gen we have a mantra which is to be Bold, Agile and to deliver Accelerated Growth, this focuses our efforts and defines the way in which we will deliver to the market.
Our spirit, makes us unique, binds us together and sits at the very essence of who we are and how we ‘show’ up.
- Our fear of failure is mitigated by a thirst for positive disruption.
- We demonstrate intellectual humility – we can admit we are wrong and may change our options often, when new information or insights come to hand.
- We value talent, skill & knowledge but prize agility and adaptability above all else.
- We are optimists believing that we can and we will always find a way…..mindset matters.
We are motivated and driven by:
- An entrepreneurial spirit and desire to be inventive and free from tight organizational constraints.
- A desire to learn and grow, to push and challenge ourselves and to test the limits of our potential.
- To attempt the extraordinary, motivated to achieve even in the face of set back or obstacle.
- To collaborate, pursuing shared rather than individual goals, believing that we do our best work when we default to ‘open’ rather than ‘closed’.
- Playing a role on the global stage, leading and influencing the future of our industry and sector and by deeply understanding the needs of our clients.
Leadership at Gen
Leadership at Gen is not based on principles of power and control but rather on encouraging self-determination, experimentation and creativity. Our leaders actively:
- Encourage experimentation: The role of a leader is not to reduce risks or prevent failures, but to create an environment resilient enough to take these risks and handle the missteps.
- Instill trust: Silos are the enemy of agility, to be truly agile requires foundations built on trust, discipline and single-minded focus, collaboration and transparency are essential to success.
- Cultivate diversity of thought: Believe that different views, healthy debate and respectful conflict are good things, they are the catalysts for creativity & will fuel our innovation
Who is Arcadis
ARCADIS is the leading global natural and built asset design and consultancy firm working in partnership with our clients to deliver exceptional and sustainable outcomes through the application of design, consultancy, engineering, project and management services. ARCADIS differentiates through its talented and passionate people and its unique combination of capabilities covering the whole asset life cycle, its deep market sector insights and its ability to integrate health & safety and sustainability into the design and delivery of solutions across the globe. We are a multi-billion business that employees 27,000+ people globally. We support UN-Habitat with knowledge and expertise to improve the quality of life in rapidly growing cities around the world. Please visit: www.arcadis.com.
Equal Opportunity Statement
The community of the future is a place for everyone, and Arcadis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment is based on merit and business need.