GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs everywhere, making opportunity more inclusive for all. We're a trusted growth partner to over 19 million everyday entrepreneurs worldwide. We're empowering them to change the world if it doesn't quite fit them. To make their idea real. To grow it online. We help them do what they've been dreaming of and make the world they want. To learn more about us visit www.GoDaddy.com
- You will be working from our office in Belgrade, Serbia. Your team and manager are also in our office in Belgrade.
What you’ll get to do
- Work on processes for provisioning, maintenance and reliability of the infrastructure on AWS.
- Tracking down the root cause of issues and performing analysis.
- Giving and receiving detailed code review feedback to/from your peers.
- Being a self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions and/or challenge the status quo.
- Turning complex business objectives into simple and scalable solutions.
- Doing the best work of your career on a team that encourages and challenges one another.
Your experiences should include
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Work experience in DevOps position (5+ years) or combined software development (3+ years) and DevOps (2+ years).
- Strong experience with AWS and Linux.
- Experience with database administration (MongoDB, MySql) and configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet, Terraform).
- Worked with MQs (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka), Vagrant and Docker.
- Familiar with Jenkins and CI/CD.
- Able to code in Python/Go/Java, or any other GPL.
- Comfortable in all aspects of agile development methodology.
- Good verbal and oral communication in English.
You may also have
- You have a passion for technology.
- You love owning your results and being independent.
- You are a lifelong learner, always willing to accept new opportunities and eager to gain new skills.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and a positive approach.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.