As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
For our Publishing Technology Solutions group, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will help us write the digital future of TX Group. You will help improve, deploy, and run Switzerland’s most important news sites, our web solutions which allow journalists to create and publish the news. You will be part of a team of 6 engineers responsible for running the end-to-end TX publishing cloud infrastructure.
Our Team Values:
- Automation whenever it’s possible
- Everything as code
- US rather than ME
- Continuously learning and improving
- Proactivity rather than reactivity
- If we share the same values, please continue.
As part of our team you will be doing:
- Run our infrastructure in AWS with Terraform, CloudFormation, EKS, ECS and EC2.
- Improve the deployment process to make it as smooth as possible through GitHub Actions and CircleCI
- Design, build and maintain core infrastructure pieces that allow our publishing solutions scaling to support thousands of internal concurrent users and millions of external users worldwide
- Prevent errors and waste of time through automation
- Ensure production functionalities and performance, in close contact with the product teams
- Plan the growth of TX Publishing Technology Solutions infrastructure
- Establish monitoring and alerting on early symptoms to proactively avoid disruptions, through Prometheus/Grafana and DataDog
- Leverage potential of cloud solutions, properly balancing availability, reliability, performance, and costs
- Constantly improve security by exchanging with the TX infosec team
- Be on an on-call rotation to respond to availability incidents and provide support for product engineers
As a part of our team you bring:
- Proven experience in a DevOps, or SRE role
- Enthusiasm to continuously learn and love for challenges
- Know your way around Linux and the Unix Shell
- Have an enthusiastic, go-for-it attitude. When you see something broken or which can be improved, you can't help but act
- You know at least one code language (python, node etc.)
- You know docker, kubernetes, terraform, git
- You like to understand how things work, and you enjoy solving complex problems
- You know AWS in-depth and you have experience with CDNs
- You can help software engineers learn to build for the cloud and exploit the potential of the cloud ecosystem
- You have mastery over CI/CD tools and processes and are continually improving these
As a part of our team you get:
- The chance to work with the most interesting technologies
- The chance and the time to constantly learn, explore and implement new technologies
- The opportunity to contribute to independent journalism
- Partial home office and fantastically equipped offices when working with colleagues on-site.
- Different social benefits
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade.
TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses.
In 2020 the company changed its name to TX Group (formerly Tamedia AG) as the result of the Technology Exchange conference, established in 2015.
We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We're about investing in you long-term. The businesses in Switzerland you will work with are healthy, stable, and growing, and we want people that will enjoy sticking around for the ride.
na osnovu 10 recenzija
Karijera / privatni život
Iskustvo o radu
Lepe/nove kancelarije i aktivnosti za zaposlene Konferencije u prostoru, bogat sadrzaj. Najbolja kompanija u Srbiji.
Klijenti - kako se kome zalomi. Negde bude OK, a negde bude pravi pakao raditi sa njima. Nema puno prostora za napredak.
Prosečna neto plata
IT Administrator 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Developer 1 plata
Prosečna neto plata
Software Engineer 1 plata
Awards, bonuses, gifts
Work from home
Work equipment provided
Vacation and days off
Fun & Entertainment
Private health insurance
Flexible working hours
Education, professional development
Sport and fitness
Trainings, courses, conferences