Tieto, a leading Nordic software and services company
We are a globally recognized technology company that has been around building Nordics society since 1968. We have created some of the very first digital services and continue on this path, now with focus on data-driven opportunities. The future? That we are working on today.
We are looking for the professionals to join our team in Belgrade.
You will be part of our ALM team. Your responsibilities will be to install, configure, refine and maintain tools and solutions used for source code management, configuration management as well as build servers. You are responsible for documenting procedures relating to product releases, build server management, configuration management and source code management. You are responsible for internal builds and build servers. You’re also responsible for installing internal product releases. To coordinate and plan your activities related to configuration, version and change management.
You will be responsible for:
- Support application deployments, building new systems and upgrading and patching existing ones
- Develop automation to quickly and rapidly deploy instances from hardened images
- Using monitoring tools to find problems, resolve and/or escalate to development and ensure that we exceed our SLAs
- Build and manage development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools
- Participate in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure
- Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an ad hoc basis
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
- Continuous integration concept and tools knowledge (TFS)
- Development experience (.net)
- A passion for providing excellent service to all internal and external customers
- You will enjoy a competitive salary
- We offer you competent, friendly and honest colleagues
- Occasion to travel to Stockholm to meet and work with the colleagues from a multicultural team
- Excellent working conditions
We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors that has been around for the last 50 years. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
Among our global team of 15 000 employees in almost 20 countries, we foster an Open Source culture that promotes respect for every individual, openness, good teamwork, diversity and equal opportunities.
In 2018, we were nominated as a Global 100 Tech Leader by Thomson Reuters as a result of solid, long-term commitment to drive innovation, performance and social responsibility.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!
Note: Only desirable candidates will be contacted.