Endava is a public technology company, with over 18 years of experience of working with some of the world’s leading Finance, Insurance, Telecommunications, Media, Technology, and Retail companies. Through the Digital Evolution, Agile Transformation and Automation solutions, Endava helps its clients be more engaging, responsive and efficient by supporting them from ideation to production.
Endava has 5,200 employees located in offices in North America and Western Europe and delivery centres in Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Serbia, Macedonia, Argentina, Uruguay, Venezuela, and Colombia.
Along with investing in long-term customer relationships, Endava recognized the importance of providing rewarding and challenging careers for people and, by doing so, has established itself as the employer of choice in specific regions.
Endava has been present on the Serbian market since 2015. With more than 500 employees, it is one of the biggest software companies in Serbia.
Consider a new opportunity
As DevOps Engineer you will be part of casual, but highly professional international environment. You will work in a fast-paced Agile environment and strengthen the team of more than 20 DevOps engineers with your own skills and ideas. Being part of our team, your role will be:
- Design, develop and deliver scalable and automated services and architecture
- Create processes to continuously build and deploy software into various cloud platforms
- Establish new DevOps processes and systems to facilitate transition of code to production environments using automation tools and scripting best practices
- Manage the infrastructure required to distribute build artefacts to live customer systems
- Drive an effective and efficient collaboration between development, operations and quality assurance teams
- Investigate cutting edge technologies to drive improvement of systems and introduce them into products
Match your profile
- Excellent Linux or Windows system knowledge
- Experience with at least one of the scripting / programming languages
- Experience with virtualization technologies
- Experience with at least one of the major Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
- Experience with at least one of the configuration automation tools
- Passion and curiosity for continual learning about new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools such as Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo
- Experience with highly scalable architectures
- Experience with source control systems
- Competitive compensation package
- Flexible working hours
- Employee stock options
- Private health insurance
- Company sponsored trainings, domestic and international conferences, workshops and education
- Modern casual working environment to help you be productive and have fun playing pool, table tennis and foosball
- Team buildings and paid slots for volleyball, football and basketball
- Fruits and refreshments
If you are interested in this position and you have the required qualifications, please send your CV via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact those candidates that are selected for an interview. Thank you.