We are Engineers, Software Engineers, by name and by profession. With over 200 software solutions concepted and developed from scratch and an average of 15 years experience behind senior team, Engineers are both a software engineering company and a consulting company for software engineering. Engineers mission is to secure their clients digital product investments by producing high quality products that are fast, secure, scalable and modular.
Our incredibly high caliber team is focused on building a great product our users love. We’re looking to add a passionate, skilled, friendly DevOps Engineer who is looking to invest their time and energy in the right company. We hire for passion, work ethic, and attitude. Everything else can be learned.
We're looking for a full time DevOps Engineer that fits the following:
- At least 4+ years of working experience in DevOps area
- Deep familiarity with cloud infrastructure on Azure, AWS and Google
- Experience scaling complex systems
- Strong experience with CI
- Strong experiences with Team Foundation, TeamCity and Jenkins
- Experiences in setup and analysis of health metrics
- Experiences in troubleshooting application, network, and database performance issues
- Instrumenting production systems, collecting metrics, and improving observability
- Experience with RDBMS such as MSSQL and PostgreSQL and NoSQL DBs
- Up to date on industry standards for infrastructure security
- Prior experience with site monitoring and alerting for multiple properties
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science