- Do expressions like “disruptive technology”, “paradigm change” and “global scalability” appeal to you?
- Do you want to turn an established industry upside down?
- Are you fed up with corporate structures and politics? Do you want to have a direct impact and shape the company you are working for?
- Do you want to be part of a small and dedicated team, growing into a global company with worldwide market dominance?
- Are you service-oriented and can you build lasting customer relationships?
Then you are ready to read on – about an exciting journey that we invite you to join.
Interprefy is a unique, award winning, dynamic technology company operating a cloud-based platform for remote simultaneous interpreting (RSI) for conferences, meetings, press conferences and similar events.
Our concept is simple, but revolutionary: instead of being onsite, interpreters work remotely and conference participants use their smartphones as receivers. Since the interpreters need not travel and no interpreter booths must be installed on-site, cost savings compared to conventional interpreting technology are substantial, up to 50% and more.
We currently have the best RSI platform worldwide and we intend to maintain this lead. In November 2018 we set the world record with the highest number of interpreters working on a single event: 102.
With RSI, corporations, associations, NGOs and other international organisations can save millions without lowering the interpreting quality offered. However, many established industry players are conservative and averse to change. Nevertheless, Interprefy has gained a firm foothold in the market, working around the globe for well-known organisations like the UN, FIFA, Facebook and Google.
The cost reductions enable conference organisers to offer simultaneous interpreting also to smaller events such as workshops, seminars and sales meetings, which could not afford the service so far. An expansion of the existing multibillion-dollar market take place and new business opportunities are thereby created.
Your role will involve creating and maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines, to ensure automated and repeatable deployment processes. You will be responsible for researching, implementing and driving best practices for enterprise deployments and software development lifecycle automation. This role will be operating in a cloud-focused environment.
You will be working remotely online and independently, but with support from other developers and colleagues. You enjoy planning and carrying out your work on your own, while being part of a dynamic and international team. If you are a motivated professional who wants to work with a global team in a fast-paced environment, this could be the place for you!
- Design, implement and maintain a robust, scalable CI/CD pipeline.
- Troubleshoot issues during the build process in the various environments (Production, Staging, Dev/test).
- Support automation of CI testing and troubleshoot issues along the CI/CD pipeline.
- Setup and administer development, test, and production environments in Kubernetes.
- Delivering production cloud operations support and monitoring in our AWS and other hosted environments.
- Proactively monitor and enhance the current existing AWS architecture.
- Monitor and manage alert services for the health of the entire cloud architecture, including, but not limited to, CI/CD pipelines, database, application tier, external interfaces.
- Staying up-to-date with current web application and development technologies and services.
- Production Support and system maintenance as needed.
- At least 5 years’ experience with development operations (DevOps) with a cloud-based environment, particularly Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Hands on Linux system administration.
- Managing and configuring AWS services for high traffic web/mobile application and big data analytics platform.
- Implementing Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CICD) in projects.
- Creation of CD automation built on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Implementing configuration management solutions such as: Chef, Puppet, Salt, and Ansible.
- Creation of dynamic monitoring and alerting solutions using industry leading services.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline.
- Must be available for after-hours assistance as needed.
- Solid ability to convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passionate about technology and striving towards a great customer experience.
- Comfortable to work remotely.
- Fully fluent in written and spoken English. Russian language is a plus.
Please submit your CV and possible questions to Joao Garcia, firstname.lastname@example.org, +41 78 904 98 97