Ipan is part of Ipan/Delegate and CPA Global Group and a leading IP and technology company. Our group offers IP management services and IP management software solutions for numerous global corporations and law firms, delivering unmatched levels of service, while also optimizing and reducing costs. This unique combination enables our customers to focus on innovation rather than administration, and has made us one of the fastest growing and largest IP service companies in the world.
So, if you need assistance to register and keep your IP rights, we have an optimal solution for you!
Our offices are located at more than 30 countries worldwide and backed by a global team of 3,000+ passionate and visionary people.
We are currently building our Belgrade team and looking for new colleagues with various skillsets. Visit https://www.ipan-services.com/careers/ to find out more.
We take care of the people we hire and the teams we build. We mind.
Location: Boulevard vojvode Bojovica 8, Belgrade (New location from November 2019) - Karađorđeva 65, Savski venac, Beograd (Current)
The DevOps Engineer will be primarily responsible for design, configuration, optimization, management, monitoring, documentation and support of the infrastructure, services and components of a software products within Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS.
We would expect from you to:
- Use scripts, templates and other automation tools for the creation of IaaS and PaaS cloud services.
- Establish requirements, methods and procedures to plan and execute implementation or ongoing routine maintenance tasks through automation where possible within infrastructure, application and cloud services.
- Establish & Maintain DevOps practices and automation for continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery/deployment (CD) throughout the product development lifecycle while building support for continuous testing and configuration management to optimise release cycle time and minimise system downtime.
- Provide input to technical designs that map to business requirements and translate these to a set of technology artefacts that deploy cloud services to meet that requirement.
- Lead and guide the design, development of reusable components, scripts, code and document custom automation frameworks.
- Lead the technical evaluation and selection process for improving performance, monitoring, conducting gap analysis, predicting trends for system performance, capacity, efficiencies, and reliability to recommend enhancements in order to better meet product level SLAs and standards.
- Perform regular health checks, system monitoring to verifying the integrity and availability of the systems and applications, including review of system and application logs, verifying the completion of scheduled jobs.
- Ensure all products are maintained to latest security standards.
- Respond to incidents raised by the client which affect the hosted systems. Ensure that any changes made in remediating incidents are translated into documented changes to the version-controlled infrastructure-as-code.
- Provide 24/7 support on a rota basis – expected to be 1 in 4 weeks.
- Respond to client initiated or internal security and compliance audits, assessments.
Our ideal match:
- Exposure in many aspects of DevOps and cloud hosting, and expertise in some, including: continuous integration, continuous delivery, infrastructure as code and VSTS pipelines.
- We operate a hybrid cloud environment, so experience cloud solutions in either AWS or Azure is required, as well as a desire to become an expert across both.
- Excellent knowledge of CI/CD and Orchestration tools and components like Terraform, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Veracode, Selenium, Puppet, Datadog, Bit Bucket, Bamboo, Nagios, Chef, Ansible.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding for use, deployment and management of cloud services for SaaS products for either AWS or Azure (e.g. for Azure: Resource Manager, App Services, ASE, VNET, Virtual Servers, NSG’s, Power Shell, JSON templates, Logic Apps, Data Factory, Key Vault, Storage, Load Balancers, Application Gateway, Traffic Manager, and other Azure development and management tools).
- Demonstrated skillsets to support databases (SQL Server, Mongo preferred), Windows and Linux O/S, Containers.
- We are an agile team, so experience of DevOps in an agile environment practices is a must.
- As we are a globally distributed, English speaking company, so strong oral and written communication skills in English are essential.
- A background in cloud infrastructure would be great – expertise with servers, storage, backup, security, networking, monitoring, management and PaaS.
- The future is increasingly serverless, so prior experience with serverless and/or containers (e.g. Docker Kubernetes) is desirable.
- We can’t ignore the enterprise environment we operate in, so familiarity with common enterprise services such Directory Services, Virtual Desktop, Citrix, ClickOnce would be handy.
- We handle some of our customer’s most valuable data, and have some regulatory concerns, so experience of compliance requirements in Cloud environments (e.g. SOC2, ISO27001, PCI/DSS, GDPR) would be useful.
- Private health insurance.
- Cooked meals.
- Personal and professional development opportunities.
- International environment.
- Flexible worktime options.
- Attractive compensation packages.
- Relaxation area.
- Sports opportunities.
- Company events.
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.