OTTOMETRIC is an automotive technology company developing a tool used for intelligent validation of autonomous systems and sensors. We currently utilize AI, computer vision, and big data in our product offering.
We are looking for:
DevOps Engineer in Novi Sad
Are you interested in a full-time position working on the latest innovative technologies and industry trends?
Then join us and work with our fast-growing team in a challenging startup environment!
What you’ll do
- Participate in the processes of strategic project-planning meetings. In addition, provide guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact, and costs vs. benefits, create and share their operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects
- Responsible for developing and building IT solutions, install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates
- Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology
- Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment, make modules ready for production, which entails moving them according to specific procedures and documenting knowledge transfer
- Routine application maintenance tasks are an ongoing responsibility that is accomplished via strategy-building techniques. Help create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance. Troubleshooting existing information systems for errors and resolving those errors is also the main responsibility.
Who you are
- You have a MSc or Phd degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering related field
- Fluent English
- Minimum of 4 years of full life cycle software development experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Our products are cloud-based (GCS and AWS). We use Docker and Kubernetes. Coding is done in JS, C/C++, Python, and React. The ideal candidate will have cloud experience in one of these platforms and knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and one or more programming languages.
- The highly talented, professional and friendly team
- Work with cutting edge technologies in the growing computer vision and autonomous vehicle industry
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Work closely with an entrepreneurial team of experienced computer vision researchers and software engineers to successfully execute R&D projects and continue to grow our business base
Quality applicants should please send a cover letter and CV in English.