SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
CallidusCloud is the global leader in cloud-based sales, marketing and learning solutions. CallidusCloud enables organizations to accelerate and maximize their lead to money process with a complete suite of solutions that identify the right leads, ensure proper territory and quota distribution, automate configure price quote, and streamline sales compensation — driving bigger deals, faster.
CallidusCloud has recently become part of SAP whose vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
We are looking for:
If your weapon of choice is PowerShell and MSBuild or Bash, join our rapidly growing team and help us create the best in class cloud apps with state-of-the-art DevOps tools and techniques
- A cloud company with a focus on building multi-tenant SaaS web applications.
- We do not outsource our engineers but develop our own products which are used by biggest companies in the world coming from various industries.
You will be responsible for:
- Help us move our cloud apps to cloud-native platforms such as GCP
- Automation of all processes (code deploy, environment & tenant provisioning, production monitoring, auto scaling, app resilience...)
- Building a CI/CD infrastructure
- Identify and resolve production and non-production application issues
We expect you to have:
- Good knowledge of PowerShell or Bash
- Familiarity with MSBuild, .NET Core CLI, MS SQL and IIS is a plus
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Chocolatey, Spinnaker, Kubernetes, or Windows/Linux Containers/Docker is a plus
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure platforms such as GCP/AWS/Azure is a plus
- .NET programming or Windows administration experience is a plus
- Challenging tasks on the latest tech stack
- Competitive compensation
- Private medical benefits for you and your closes family
- Private pension fund
- Budget for your personal development
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Paid sport activities
- Cool working space
- Monday breakfast
What you get from us
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Sap's diversity commitment
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.