Are you willing to be part of the DevOps team in Seavus and use the opportunity to grow your expertise and proficiency building stage-of-the-art solutions? Are you passionate about leveraging deployment automation and scaling, and bring value and security to customers?
The work includes working with all IT Operations and Support Engineers, with Cloud tools in AWS and Azure, analysis of existing platforms, development consulting for change requests, development and delivery of custom solution as per customer's requirements or our suggested implementation specification.
Day to Day challenges:
- Responsible for automation of deployment of applications and cloud infrastructures, system configurations and security settings.
- Work closely with team members to understand the system requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Engage with prospects during sales cycle
Skills set you should possess:
- At least 4 years of experience with:
- Automation, configuration, system monitoring management and tools
- Containers and container deployments. Understanding of Docker and a container orchestration platforms
- Running/managing Kubernetes clusters and workloads
- Automation of infrastructure deployments (Infrastructure as a Code)
- Automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools
- Strong background in Linux/Unix and/or Windows Administration
- Strong experience with Data management skills, SQL and NoSQL
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- Proficient in Java/Scala/Go/Python/scripting
- A working understanding of code and script
- Experience with AWS, Azure, GCE or other public cloud environment
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Possibility to work from home several times per month
- Social and sport benefits