As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
The Enterprise Infrastructure Services (EIS) team is structured in 4 teams, consisting of Project Managers and 3 other teams, counting a total of 28 people. We are providing services for the majority of the TX Group companies. From Network connectivity, WAN, LAN, WLAN and VoIP telephony solutions, through users identities and access management over hybrid cloud solutions and platforms, we do offer secure and highly available solutions to application managers and developers. Our team members are spread from Lausanne, Bern, Zürich and Belgrade, with international backgrounds but we try to make sure to create frequent opportunities travelling for face to face meetings and team events. We have an agile way of working and embrace the DevOps principles.
As we keep on expanding, we are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer, and would like to welcome you on board with us very soon.
What you'll do:
- Rethink our config management and automation
- Maintain our cloud IAM solution (Okta)
- Design, deploy and maintain solutions to support Corporate Security in detecting and fixing vulnerabilities
- Collaborate with other teams to solve incident/problems by providing expertise on the technology under your responsibility
- Be our subject matter expert for Linux
- Work as a project member and help transform legacy solutions into modern sustainable solutions (transition legacy application to either VMware, AWS or GCP)
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor Degree in computer related discipline or equivalent
- Three years of linux experience, in a large environment (more than 300 VMs)
- Proven experience of successful config management deployment (Puppet, Ansible, Salt, …) in a large environment
- Good knowledge of authentication related protocols (LDAP, Kerberos, SAML, OIDC, oauth2, SCIM, …)
- Strong focus on automation & scripting. Good understanding of APIs and their usage. Keen to use Infrastructure as code
- Strong interest in information security at large (IAM, vulnerabilities, …)
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, especially AWS and GCP, business enabling technologies and emerging computing trends
- Proactive, autonomous, structured and flexible person with a strong team spirit
- Good presentation skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, German/French is a plus
- Be a part of the new established Swiss based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance