Workforce has partnered with the multinational company, provider of biometric identity assurance software products and services, to support their expansion in Belgrade: DevOps Engineer
- Maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep cloud hosted infrastructure running smoothly
- Managing AWS infrastructure and maintaining the required service levels (including availability, performance, security and cost)
- Linux system administration skills, preferably RHEL and variants.
- Apache HTTP Server, Haproxy and Apache Tomcat skills: configure, tune and debug. Scripting abilities: Python (preferred), Bash.
- Experience of AWS and its various services (EC2, RDS, VPC, EKS, S3, Route53).
- An understanding of network topologies and design.
- An understanding common network protocols and services (DNS, HTTP, SSH, SMTP)
- Basic SQL and DB administration skills.
- SCM usage (Git preferred)
- Knowledge of orchestration tools and configuration management (SaltStack).
- Experience in automating AWS environments (CloudFormation, Python/Boto).
- Automated Builds (Jenkins).
- Monitoring and alerting (Zabbix).
- Experience building RPM and maintaining a YUM repository.
- Experience with operating Java applications (JVM settings, Log4j, JMX).
- Experience with HTTP load balancers (Apache, HAProxy, Nginx).
- Experience with database servers (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Windows Server (services management, events log).
- Understanding of TLS/SSL.
- Strong security awareness
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.