Beautiful Belgrade, here we come. At netcare we are taking care of international IT projects for some of the biggest companies in the world. We develop and test IT solutions, organize rollouts, conduct trainings and carry out support. We have four venues in Germany (Neustetten and Leinfelden-Echterdingen near Stuttgart, Frankfurt am Main and Berlin) and one overseas in Chattanooga/USA. Now we opened up a new branch in Belgrade to support customers such as Mercedes Benz, Commerzbank or Conrad Electronics. Come join us and be part of shaping our newest love child.
To strengthen our development team in Belgrade we are looking for a DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) to join our team at the earliest possible date. You’ll be part of exciting projects in the E-commerce and Automotive sector for our high-profile customers.
- Support and technological consulting for customers in complex software projects and in the introduction of DevOps methodologies and tools
- Implement robust, automated solutions that provide the foundation for continuous delivery pipelines, automated testing, staging environments, and automated IT deployments
- Integration of the solutions in (cloud) infrastructures based on virtual machines or Docker and Kubernetes clusters
- Administration of the underlying infrastructure and project-specific solutions
- Gathering of the professional requirements and technical starting position at the customer and their implementation in solution concepts
- Troubleshooting, error diagnosis and technical support
- Successfully completed formal studies with IT content or comparable private IT training or relevant work experience
- Initial work experience in the field of software development and/or IT administration
- Knowledge of modern CI / CD patterns and their application in Jenkins, ArgoCD, etc.
- Experience with container services (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.) and tools (Prometheus, Grafana, HELM, Ingress, etc.)
- Experience in the administration of Unix / Linux systems with Shell/sh/bash and secure handling of version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Experience with one or more test automation tools like TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
- Experience with one or more configuration technologies like Puppet, Chef, Ansible
- Practical experience in dealing with cloud providers such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud (GCP)
- Knowledge of languages like YAML, XML, JSON
- Agile mindset, good communication skills and interest in innovations and trends
- Very good English skills
- Knowledge of programming languages like Java, Python and Golang
- Some knowledge of German
- Analytical skills, fast comprehension and result-oriented approach
- Professional appearance as well as high readiness for quick familiarization and further training
What to expect:
You will join a talented bunch of bright minds developing state-of-the-art solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world. We love what we do and therefore we do it very well. We also love our hands-on mentality and the relaxed atmosphere at netcare where meeting each other at eye level is one of our core values.
We are known for our flat hierarchies, quick decision processes and great passion towards the newest of the new in the IT world. You will quickly assume responsibilities and get lots of space for your ideas. As our venue in Belgrade is just about to lift off you’ll be an integral part of its development from the very beginning.
Fancy establishing a new venue from scratch? Apply in English via our website. Simply click on "Apply now" and follow the next steps. We are looking forward to your application and already are very excited about it.