TietoEvry, a leading digital services and software company.
TietoEVRY creates digital advantage for businesses and society. We are a leading digital services and software company with local presence and global capabilities. Our Nordic values and heritage steer our success.
We are looking for the professionals to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
Our system can support corporate loans, agricultural loans, bank guarantees, personal loans, mortgages, consumer credit, deposits, savings accounts and card approvals. While banks and financial institutions focus on core business, our solutions automate bank administration.
As a member of our international team, you will work on loan administration solutions for processing high volumes of corporate credit, mortgages and unsecured loans.
With us you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with developers and QA engineers to optimize builds, tests, and deployment workflows
- Providing day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities currently deployed, upgrading when necessary in the least disruptive manner
- Leading the development of CI/CD tool and process automation for improved orchestration and workflow capabilities
- Building and management of the development and testing environments, assisting developers in debugging application issues using tools
- Participating in the building of tools and processes to support the infrastructure
- Leverage scripting to build required automation and tools on an ad hoc basis
- Operating the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
- Ensuring that the integration test plan is followed and that relevant test cases are written and stored in by TietoEvry chosen tool
- Contributing that efficient test methods and techniques are used or developed
- Documenting the DEVOPS processes and the way of working
- Interacting with Business Analyst and assisting with analysis and correction of errors
- Immediately informing scrum master/project manager of discovered risks and be aware of estimates agreed with customer
- Supporting the customer during UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
We expect you to have:
- Strong knowledge of TFS CI/CD Integration Pipeline
- Understanding of deployment tools to ensure faster and better deployment with minimal errors
- Experience/interest with automated test tools and frameworks
- Working knowledge of SoapUI
- Experience in IIS management and configuration
- Experience in managing Web services (WCF)
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Understanding of Agile Development Methodology (Scrum) - not mandatory
- Strong experience with Visual Studio / TFS / Git
- Good teamwork & communication skills (business proficiency in English)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related work experience
We offer you:
- A competitive salary
- Work with competent, friendly and honest colleagues in a multicultural team
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunity for creative and independent work
Headquartered in Finland, TietoEVRY employs around 24 000 experts globally. The company serves thousands of enterprise and public sector customers in more than 90 countries.
Our Credit Solutions and Services (CSS) itself has installations in 24 different countries and 60 individual banks and credit companies as clients, we are the largest vendor in Scandinavia in its segment. >> Credit Solutions and Services
We foster an Open Source culture that promotes respect for every individual, openness, good teamwork, diversity, and equal opportunities.
Our Belgrade team is now almost 100 persons working with banking and leasing solutions in a vibrant and stimulating work environment within Class-A office space. >> Belgrade office
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
For further information
Inspired? We look forward to hearing from you!
Please send us your application, we evaluate candidates continuously.